Ordering goods from Wellfoods...couldn't be easier.
Step by step guide to ordering:
Wellfoods take a different view from the usual on line stores....as we have traditional thinking (for some things...)
- Email Janet for a copy of the order form. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select your items from loaves, plain or sliced, rolls, burger buns, pizza bases and flour.
The order needs to be a minimum of £40 value for free carriage...for the Gluten free items.
Linda Kearns Cakes are supplied in batches of 10 or 20...for an inclusive price.
Its £29.50 for a months supply, or £51.50 for two months. (It freezes well.....)
- Once your order is complete..print out or keep a copy...for your own records.
- Return the completed form to Wellfoods, with a telephone number...by fax, email or post... and completed payment details.
- Wellfoods will call you for details of your card payment if required.
- Or pick up the phone and call us directly....01226 381712.
Wellfoods will ALWAYS acknowledge orders...and advise when to expect delivery.
We ask for a safe delivery point...in the garage, or with a neighbour etc..and a telephone number in case of any problems.
We bake to order...to ensure good quality products that you will enjoy. We don't keep items "in stock".
We dispatch on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays...for delivery the next day by our appointed Carriers, APC (also known as Courier Logistics.)
These guys are good....and an integral part of the Wellfoods team.
Where there are Bank Holidays (Good Friday, Spring Bank, Christmas holidays etc)..we always advise clients to order early....to avoid disappointment.
DELIVERIES ARE TO UK ADDRESSES ONLY.
We cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
Sorry, but we can't deliver to Europe and beyond.
We use on line tracking service to ensure delivery is made.
You don't need to worry...Wellfoods is very experienced in Mail order operations.
Any queries? Or you need information??
Just use the "Ask Wellfoods" facility.